Join us on our adventures inside the restaurants that have impacted Easton’s culinary scene.
We lead you on an exploration of the history, roots, and reasons Easton, Maryland, is becoming a food Mecca for locals and world travelers alike. You will taste food from Easton’s top chefs and learn what inspired them to call this historic Eastern Shore town their home.
The three-hour tour features:
• A bite and sip at minimum of four amazing Easton restaurants
• Behind-the-scenes access to Easton’s food culture
• Specialty alcoholic or non-alcoholic pairings
• A visit to a distinctive culinary shop
• An educational and delectable experience
Tickets are $59.00 for all food, beverage, and guidance. Tours run on Saturdays from 11:00am - 2:00pm. Tours begin in historic downtown Easton at the Avalon Theatre. Please arrive 15 minutes early. For questions, assistance with your order, or if you would like to inquire about a private tour please email queries to email@example.com or call 410 635 4130.