Ride the beautiful back roads of Talbot and Queen Anne’s Counties in support of clean water for our Mid-shore rivers. Riders of all ages and levels enjoy cycling across the beautiful Eastern Shore of Maryland. Chesapeake College, Wye Mills, MD. Choose from 20-mile, 35-mile, or 62-mile (metric century) routes. All rides include SAG support and rest stops with food and drink. Party to follow.
NEW INFORMATION (July 1, 2020)
The event is currently still a GO, but we’ve added a few new things to the process:
- A VIRTUAL option has been added to the events. Participate in a 62, 35 or 20 mile ride on your own between Sept 1 and Sept 30 and still get SWAG!!!
- Fundraisers have been updated. If you are able to FUNDRAISE $160, you will receive a FULL REFUND of your registration fee!!
- Health screenings will occur as you enter Chesapeake College. As we get closer to the event, you will be sent a form to complete and bring with you on the day of the ride.
- Rude BBQ will be served at the conclusion of your event, in a To-Go container
- Live music has, unfortunately, been cancelled
- Social distancing guidelines have been implemented and will be encouraged
62 Mile Ride Starts 8:00 a.m
35 and 20 Mile Rides Start 10:00 a.m.
See website for ticket prices
- Route marking and SAG support on ALL routes
- Rest stops providing food, drink, and bathrooms
- Barbecue lunch celebration & live music
- Pre-ride snacks and coffee
To register or learn more, visit rideforcleanrivers.org