Ride the beautiful back roads of Talbot and Queen Anne’s Counties in support of clean water for our Mid-shore rivers. Riders of all ages and levels enjoy cycling across the beautiful Eastern Shore of Maryland. Chesapeake College, Wye Mills, MD. Choose from 20-mile, 35-mile, or 62-mile (metric century) routes. All rides include SAG support and rest stops with food and drink. Party to follow.
62 Mile Ride Starts 8:00 a.m
35 and 20 Mile Rides Start 10:00 a.m.
$50 Early Bird registration until July 31 • $60 After July 31 • $70 After Sept. 9 and on day of event • $15 Kids 17 and under (Set Price)
- 2019 Ride for Clean Rivers tee-shirt
- Route marking and SAG support on ALL routes
- Rest stops providing food, drink, and bathrooms
- Barbecue lunch celebration & live music
- Pre-ride snacks and coffee
To register or learn more, visit rideforcleanrivers.org